These last few days have been rough. Wednesday a lady called me to tell me that someone had just approached her asking if she new a good couple wanting to adopt. She had just learned at her bible study last week that Eric and I are wanting to adopt. She
immediately thought of us. There is a teenager in Memphis who is giving her baby boy up for adoption, and he is due next week. There was a couple who was supposed to adopt this baby, but she just found out she has cancer. I just cannot imagine what she must be going through. To get to the point of just waiting for your baby to be born, only to find out you can't take it because you have cancer. Please pray for this couple. I have been waiting since Wednesday to hear something. To say the least it has been very nerve racking waiting on a phone call that never comes. Today I received an email from the lady who had contacted me, she said that they have already found a couple to adopt the baby. As much as I try not to get my hopes up, how can you help but not get them up??? We have waited so long, it sometimes seems like we will be waiting forever. Then to think the wait might be over next week! I have been fighting back the tears, and then I read yet another blog that helps me to get my emotions back in order. This is the blog I read:
http://ourgrowingfamily02.blogspot.com/2008/09/glorious-holden.html Now you tell me God wasn't speaking to me through this blog. God knows what we need to hear, when we need to hear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment