I am wanting to stress the significance and importance of the blog I read that helped change my life. I mentioned it in my first blog, but I feel the need to elaborate a little. Barbie said exactly what I needed to hear, at the exact time I needed to hear it. I had to get to such a low point in order for her words to open my eyes to what I was doing. It was exactly like she said, I had taken my eyes off the Father, and I was mince meat for Satan. I could have read those exact words, but they would not have affected me the same way if I had not just realized that things weren't going to work out with that baby, and been so depressed about it. If things hadn't happened the way they did I never would have emailed her, and she wouldn't have been able to get us in touch with the people who will make our dreams of becoming parents come true. As important as it is to me to become a mother, the best part about this whole thing is that my eyes were opened to God. For the first time in a very long time, I was able to see God working in my life.
Recently I stumbled across another blog. Let me just say this, God had to have wanted me to see this blog because I came across it by accident, then the next day I tried going back to it the same way I had originally found it, I finally stopped after over 2000 blogs. After going through all of that, I finally figured out how to do a search for blogs and found it. I think I need blogs for dummys. This one is also listed under my blogs, blessed beyond measure. It was so awesome to read a couples walk through the adoption process. Reading this blog made the whole process seem more real to me. It is hard for me to explain, but after wanting a baby for so long, I have lost touch with what it will be like to actually have one. It is like I have had this goal for so long, I have forgotten what it will be like when the goal if finally reached. I know you may not understand this, but reading this blog just opened my eyes to what it will be like. God used this blog to remind me that our day is coming. The whole thing seemed more real to me after reading this blog.
You never know how God is going to speak to you. It may even be through a blog.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment