Today I heard from two friends I used to work with. I haven't talked to them in way over a year. Misty and Heather, it was so good to hear from y'all today. I can't tell y'all how it made my day. I am posting this to remind everyone to keep in touch with the people who mean something to you. If you have a friend you haven't spoken to in a long time, contact them now. Especially if you have had them on your mind lately. That may be God's way of telling you that you need to contact them. You never know what they may be going through and how just hearing from you will make a difference in their day. I know time gets away from us, and we are all so busy these days, but we need to make a special effort to keep in touch with and get together with our friends. You never know what tomorrow may bring...
1 comment:
You're right Mel! I'm gonna contact some of my friends that have been on my mind lately.
Post a Comment