Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jewelry

I had originally started this blog to post updates on my jewelry business, Blessed Creations, hence the name of the blog, blessedcreationsbymb. However, as you can see, I have yet to post any of it. I got a little side tracked posting about the adoption, and how God has been opening my eyes. Please pray for this business. The whole purpose of it is to earn extra money to pay for the adoption. I have sold a few things to people at work and at church, but hopefully things will really get kicked off this month. I will have a booth set up at the Wesson flea market on October 18th. I'm kind of nervous about this, because I haven't ever done anything like this before. Please pray for beautiful weather on the 18th. I will also be having a home show on October 28. Everyone is invited to come. If you would like to come, please contact me for details. Here are a few examples of what I am making:















2 comments:

Melodie said...

it's beautiful! i love them! have you thought about setting up a shop at etsy.com? it's a very affordable way to sale.

Anonymous said...

The weather was great for the flea market...I hope you did good. It was great to see you. Good luck on everything you do. Now I can keep in better contact with you.