Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sneak peak

I am going to be listing some of my jewelry on etsy.com. It is a site for things that are handmade. My friend Susan has been helping me by making pictures of some of my jewelry. Here is a sneak peak at some of the pictures...








Thanks Susan for all of your help!!! You are such a great friend!!!

6 comments:

Beth Larkin said...

Your jewelry is beautiful girl! The pictures really showcase it.

Diana Hewlett said...

Just wanted to say hi! Aunt Pat directed me to your blog- your jewelry is beautiful, you are very gifted! I hope I don't have this confused, but I think my grandmother Katherine and your grandfather were cousins? Nice to "meet" another cousin! We are praying for your adoption journey- keep us posted!

-Diana

Jeanne Wroten said...

It's all beautiful. Hope you sell lots of it until your baby makes it to you.

Diana Hewlett said...

Have you got your etsy site up yet?

T!ff@ny said...

That is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

T!ff@ny said...

Baylee and I were sick this week and didn't get to come to your jewelry party. I heard your things are gorgeous and I would love to see them sometime!