Sunday, January 11, 2009

My arms are still empty

Today I was thinking that I really need to blog, but I wasn't sure what to blog about. I was trying to think of a title and these were the words that came to mind, "my arms are still empty". I really believed we would have our baby before the holidays. I guess I just really wanted to have it before the holidays so bad that I just let myself believe it would happen. There is such a HUGE void in my life that will only be filled when I am able to hold our baby. Anyone who has dealt with infertility will understand this, and believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who think we should be able to just shrug it off. Clearly they haven't had a situation where their absolute deepest desire has not been met. I know we can't all know what it is like to know what someone else is feeling, but we should all be able to at least show compassion.
I know there are a lot of people out there praying for Eric and me, and our baby. PLEASE continue to pray. We need it SO much!!!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

i am praying that 2009 is your blessed year! sooner than later!

Jill McCormick said...

God has "BIG" plans for both you and Eric to be parents! Don't forget that! HE is in control and 2009 will be a very blessed year for you...I pray HE fills your empty arms SOON! OH, What a day! Love you and praying for you!

In HIS Grace,
Jill