Hannah and Molly Christmas morning.

Our Christmas decorations

We got together with friends and went to the square in Canton. From left to right Marcus, Ashley, Me, Eric, Susan, & Brad. We had a great time that night.

We were being silly...

My two best friends...
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time in Canton. I also liked the picture of the jewelry that you were selling..pretty!
I saw your comment on another blog and prayed for you today.
I experienced many of those feelings before (we had 6 years of infertility) and we have many friends that have waited for that God-chosen child to adopt. I know the waiting hurts but keep the faith. Make the most of this time and look for encouragement from God.
Looks like you all had fun! We miss you all! We have been going Pinelake to get Baylee more involved with other girls her age...we haven't forgotten our home Church though!
Awww! That is too sweet! I know they will be smiling up there to know that! If we have a boy we are going to name him Preston Conner Garrett...he will have Grandaddy's same initials...PCG...
We haven't joined at Pinelake or anything but have really felt torn. We love our home church but also know we need to have Baylee where she can be more involved.
I will keep you in my prayers, too!!
Post a Comment