Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jewelry Party

I had my first big jewelry party in my hometown on Monday night. Tammy, thank you so much for opening your home for the party. I also want to thank Eileen and Beth for being co-hostesses. It was good to see so many people I haven't seen in such a long time.



I think Tammy's cat is a diva at heart.....





4 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

It was so good to see you. I am glad I "invited myself" right on up to the party early. I LOVE my necklace set I bought... and the one Tammy gave me. Keep it up... all your stuff is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the party, we will have to do it again. Thanks for posting the picture of my beautiful spoiled baby. I love your jewerly and am excited to get a few gifts.

Jill McCormick said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Thanks for the prayers, please keep praying...

In His Grace,
Jill

Beth Larkin said...

Hey girl, linked to your blog through Jill's blog. Glad to know your blogging! :)