Thank you to everyone who prayed for beautiful weather on the day of the flea market. The weather was perfect!!! I want to say a special thank you to my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Tony for letting Eric and me stay with them the night before the flea market. I am so glad to have my first flea market behind me. I was a nervous wreck, and I drove Eric crazy. This was
definitely a learning experience. Eric got a lot of compliments on the frames he made to hang the earrings on. I think he was quite proud of himself. At one point he told me that he thought we were getting more compliments on the frames than the jewelry.
OK, now that was a bit much. Don't you think???? Here are a few pics of my booth.....
That is my Uncle Tony behind the booth



No comments:
Post a Comment