If we are to get Matthew, the baby that we thought we were going to get, we need a miracle. Things are at a point right now that will finalize this situation one way or the other. Right now the
birthmother is saying she is going to give custody to someone else. She is supposed to go and sign the papers next week. She has gone back and forth with it, so I just can't give up hope yet. I won't have closure until she has signed the papers. I have said that I want our adoption to be a witness and to be able to see how God put it all together. If this is the one, boy, I had no idea what I was asking for. This will have been a bit more than what I had in mind, because if this works out the way we want it to, it will be nothing but a miracle from God. The situation is a lot more detailed than what I can make public, but just know that right now it does not look good at all. Hopefully one day this will all work out and I can explain just how
bizarre this situation is. I keep telling people that this is the kind of stuff you would see on Dateline, it is that
weird. Please pray for us and everyone involved right now. Please especially pray that God will give the
birthmother the wisdom to make the right decision, whatever that may be. I pray for His will to be done.
3 comments:
Many many prayers for you and your hubby and all involved.
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE THIS ROAD YOU HAVE WALKED IN HOPES OF BECOMING A MOTHER BUT I CAN TELL YOU GOD IS GOING TO BLESS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!!KEEP YOUR EYES ON HIM. THE WORLD WILL LET YOU DOWN BUT HE NEVER WILL AND ALWAYS REMEMBER HE IS AT THE TOP AND AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY SITUATION WE WILL EVER FACE.. I AM HOPING AND PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE FOR YOUR FAMILY.. LOVE IN CHRIST.-amanda cooper
I am still praying for you, Eric & Matthew. I am so proud of your faithfulness through all of this. Also, I bought one of the crystals to hang on my rearview mirror. Saying that, just to tell you that every time I see it, reminds me to lift you & your family up in my prayers. I am praying for your miracle to happen, soon!!! Hattie
Post a Comment